Sunday 8 September 2013

Would you like to talk to someone (in English)?

 I very often hear my students saying: "I can read English, I can understand English but I've got some problems with speaking".

Practising is the best way to improve this ability, but if you are not in an English speaking country, it is not so easy to find someone to talk to, and, in the event you find somebody, you have to cope with your being afraid of making mistakes: it often happen to adults.

Today I would like to suggest a way to speak English with someone at your level of competence and with your same motivation: the web can offer the chance you are looking for! 

It's a network of teachers and students from around the world, and they all want to speak English. You only have to register and follow instructions. You need to have a Skype contact and a headset or other device that enables two-way conversation.

If you don't have a clue about the topics you could speak about, they suggest you some possible speaking tasks.


Click on the logo and start a new adventure. 


Have a good time with your new English speaking friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment